With the ratio of value in Silver to Gold at about 75:1, and the fact that the US mint is “out” of silver eagles… the answer may be yes.
There are 40,000 tons of silver above ground, compared to 160,000 tons of gold. And silver is widely used (and then trashed) in electronics… and the electronic revolution over the last 40 years has lead to a huge destruction of silver. So applying the laws of supply and demand, and the fact that silver prices are very low, now may be the time to jump in.
That is why during my recent trip to Singapore, I met up with the CEO of Silver Bullion, Gregor Gregersen, and spent some time learning about and setting myself up with some of his new services, and was able to capture the experience and information and share it with you.
In this Members’ Only Sneak Preview we discuss exactly what happens when the price of silver drops (like it is right now).
If you decide that Full Success Council Membership is right for you, you can sign up right here and you will get the rest of the interview, where we cover:
- The advantages of DAX testing metals to make sure your metals are genuine without the cost of melting them;
- How to insure your metals from anything that might happen to the storage facility. (Hint: Not every storage facility is equal here, and having the wrong insurance could cost you everything);
- How to legally store your metals outside of the US without having to report them on any forms or FACTA;
- The best way to be in control of your metals so you can buy and sell them online to the storage facility in minutes;
- How to get ahold of physical coins and bars when there is a split between the “paper” price of metals and the physical price of metals;
- How to buy your metals using Bitcoin; And much, much more… all part of your Membership. Just click here to join us and you can enjoy the entire interview.
Edit: A follow video has ben made addressing most of your comments (watch this before commenting)
Delegated Proof of Stake (DPOS) non-technical whitepaper
Previous discussions on DPOS security
Podcast - Andreas Antonopolous and others critique DPOS (starts at 12:00)
Intro to DPOS (includes great prediction from Gavin Andresen)
Success Council offerings
Click here to learn how to protect your wealth during the coming currency crisis
Click here to learn more about the Bitcoin Starter kit
It was an especially good reality check for me who is well and truly drinking the bitcoin cool aid. :)
To watch the rest of this video, (and much, much more) become a Success Council Member right now